Tuesday, May 24, 2005

In Ann Arbor



To my few regular readers (I know who you are now thanks to Statcounter) - sorry it's been a while, but I've been moving into my new apartment in Ann Arbor.

I will have more updates later.

Meanwhile - I just watched the last episode for the season of the best show of this season - House. Beyond the fact that the writing has been incredibly tight, the show has featured the insanely hot Hugh Laurie, and the plots have been interesting, the season managed to end with the Rolling Stones song "You can't always get what you want."

I don't normally endorse TV shows, but House manages to walk the tightrope of medical drama and soap opera without falling into any of the traps of ER or any of those other horrible hospital shows.

Oh, and did I mention that Hugh Laurie is gorgeous? Woof woof, it's sausage time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurie? Hot? *Ahem*, it looks like someone hasn't watched Jeeves and Wooster.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home