Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Haircuts

A new haircut is a marvelous thing. It provides a brighter outlook on the world and life in general, makes you feel light and airy, and puts a little spring into your step. At least if you're a girl.

I braved the incredible mugginess today to get my hair cut. And as I was walking home, not only did people yell from their cars (a rather common occurrence around my neighborhood for some odd reason) but I was actually offered a free cab ride by some cab driver. Needless to say I didn't accept, but I was oddly flattered. That was definitely a first, and considering that I wasn't dressed to kill (much too humid to contemplate wearing anything nice), I can only attribute it to my fabulous new haircut. I really should get haircuts more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home