Monday, September 19, 2005

I needed a new cell phone anyway...

I've had the same cell phone for the last 3 years or so. And I was contemplating upgrading to a newer model. Now I have a reason to - this magical Star Trek communicator/phone will be the coolest thing on the block. It comes out on September 30 - dad, my birthday is November 7 - I'd consider getting me one.

I don't care if it's not compatible with anything. I don't care if I have to switch phone services - I want this damn phone!

1 Comments:

Blogger satmandu said...

I was looking at that phone, but if you've looked at the FCC docs on the device you'll see that that the subspace emitters on that are really leaky. You'll be lucky to have that signal go a parsec!

And let's not even get started on that styling - a bunch of klingons drunk on Romulan Ale could have come up with something better.

Also look at the size of that battery, where the hell are you going to find Bussard collectors large enough to recharge that thing...

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home