Monday, November 28, 2005

I am football

I have finally achieved success. If you google obsessed with football (without quotes), my blog is hit number 8 of approximately 1.8 million. If you google "obsessed with football" (with quotes), my blog is hit number 23 of about 828.

This seems somewhat strange to me. I mean, I do write about football a lot (mostly to sigh and moan), but I'm certainly not a sports blogger. Neither do I have a big audience. Nevertheless, I'm proud of my achievement...and I guess I am pretty damned obsessed with college football.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Antonia,

This is Yu, how come you didn't join our fantasy leauge? Last week i ended Ted's perfect record (10-0, ridiculous, isn't it) by beating him by 40 points. He thinks he's better than us cause he has LT!
Anyway thx for ur kind words, i actually sent out the email by mistake, i meant to sent the link only to Kurt, it's really kind of embarassing.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Kurt Hunt said...

I show up on all kinds of weird Google searches, much to the dismay of good-hearted searchers. Like #9 for Michigan vs. OSU, despite only making one post about it.

I'm pretty sure that Blogspot has some special back door to Google search results, considering that Google owns it.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home