Monday, December 19, 2005

Crazy lady

The crazy woman at Caribou coffee does appear to reside there. Third day in a row I'm studying and she's there.

Now, I just went outside to have a smoke, and she came outside to smoke as well. She was busy talking to herself - actual conversations with invisible people, reflecting different people, because the conversation snippets were about totally different things, but indicated that there was someone else she was talking to.

And then she exploded with an outburst:

Wizard of nigger shit!

I don't know what to say. I'm not sure what this means. But I'm still giggling. I can't treat it as a racial epithet so I'm in the dark as to its purpose or relevance. But damn, too bad it uses the word "nigger" - otherwise I'd use it as my newfound favorite exclamation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home