Monday, September 20, 2004

School has truly resumed

After many exciting weekends of summer fun, I have to announce that it seems as if school is back in full swing. Instead of excessive partying, I stayed in for most of the weekend, reading about 1919 and the history of 20th century Middle East. Although I went to a reception on Friday, and then continued on to the bar, it was a quiet weekend otherwise.

It's amazing to me how nice it is to be back in school. There's always something to read, whether directly for class or simply for my further education. As long as I don't have to read too much more about double-entry bookkeeping and balance of payments I will be happy. I was clearly not cut out to be a financial expert, since anything related to accounting gives me the heebie-jeebies. Damned international finance theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home