Friday, July 15, 2005

Shout out

Just a shout out to JD2B.com who linked me today - lots and lots of hits coming from there. No idea why I got linked, really, but thanks. I'm getting a lot of new readership. Sort of inspires me to write more about law school.

Speaking of which - I was out at the local dance club, Necto's, tonight with a few of my buddies. We ended up in a very heated discussion on the merits of the unconscionability doctrine in contracts. Slightly disturbing how much time we spent discussing this. Arguments over whether welfare moms should be allowed to buy ridiculously expensive stereos and in general, discussion over the concept of freedom to contract. Nothing like being at a dance club, not dancing, and discussing contracts. We're definitely a highly devoted bunch o' people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has got to be another one of those fake blogs after reading this post and the two previous posts.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Nixie said...

I must say I'm somewhat mystified by the concept of a fake blog - especially since I've been writing this one since last year June. Could someone enlighten me as to what a fake blog is?

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the internet!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adn if you are on the internet then...?

the blog is real - silly at times (love you nixie) but real.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home