Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sunburns and Backpacks

My Fourth of July weekend was lovely, and involved some lovely swimming in Lake Huron and some lovely sunburn. My week so far has involved some very unlovely sore shoulders.

See, law school requires you to carry huge amounts of textbooks around with you. I've suggested to some of my classmates that we should all get pack mules and have hitching posts in front of the building. Anyway, my shoulders being burnt and sore, they have been singularly unappreciative of weight they've been carrying to and from school.

It was bad enough today that I've even contemplated loading my cat down with books (like a tiny tiny pack mule), and having her walk uphill for me. I really don't think she'd appreciate it much, but neither do my shoulders appreciate the weight of the textbooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home