Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm going celebrating!

I wasn't going to go out tonight. I went out last night. I was just going to stay home and study.

But then we won. With one second left on the clock. It was beautiful.

I was so nervous in the last couple of minutes that I thought I was going to be sick. That last second...it was a glorious moment - I almost cried.

Penn State is no longer undefeated. We've redeemed ourselves somewhat. And Chad Henne threw that last pass like the Chad Henne of last season.

Tonight will be a beautiful night in Ann Arbor. The obnoxious Penn State fans that overran the town last night will be cowed, whimpering losers. They can just go eat worms for all I care. And we will be proud again. Like we have been in so many years past.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Blue!

We listened to it on the radio. What an awesome way to end a game, and I can imagine how the stadium roared.

Now please, please, please, my beloved Wolverines, STOMP OSU INTO THE GROUND!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home