Wednesday, December 21, 2005

End of exams

I took my last exam of the semester today. It is now over. I have typed thousands of words over the past week. Tens of thousands, in fact. Very many words. A lot of typing. Typing furiously. Typing typing typing...like thousands of monkeys at thousands of typewriters....aaaaaaargh!

My day has been exceedingly nice. Besides the end of exams, I received two very much appreciated Christmas presents from friends of mine - a super-cool (ok, super-geeky) LED scrolling belt which I've been contemplating getting for months (thanks Jeanne!) and one of my most wanted items from my Amazon wishlist (other than the $2500 complete Star Trek set) - the Nontechnical Guide to Petroleum Geology, Exploration, Drilling, and Production (thanks Sat!).

Now I'm about to head out to the bar to celebrate the end of my first year of law school (more or less - with the exception of Constitutional law).

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Read your new book and let me know what you think about it's stance on sedimentary basin analysis. Personally I feel the future of this is in careful studies of migration which reveal information on how hydrocarbons move from source to reservoir and help quantify the source of hydrocarbons in a particular area. Or somthing.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jaron said...

I got one of those LED belts off ebay, they are very awesome. Once I can get a new digital camera I am going to take pictures to make all my friends jealous.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home