Sunday, June 27, 2004

Research paper update update

I suppose that technically I still haven't finished my research paper - I'm a few paragraphs off. Once I'm done that should add about two pages.

I have to confess that I didn't just sit at home and work on it yesterday. I actually left my apartment. It was definitely scary - but at least I didn't leave while the big yellow orb was still in the sky. That might have turned me into stone. And at least I wasn't by myself. DC can be a pretty scary place - always have to watch for those Capitol Hill people with their Blackberries - I've been almost bowled over a couple of times.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy at the moment, despite my incompetent inability to complete the paper. And I don't have much to post about at the moment. Weekends are slow for news, and I don't have any pressing angsty issues that need to be resolved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home