Tuesday, September 28, 2004

What to blog about?

As I mentioned in an earlier post, school's back in full swing. And as a result I have very little of interest to write about.

My friend suggests that in the absence of interesting things to write about, I should write about politics. Unfortunately, I have no desire to become one of THOSE bloggers who devote their ramblings to inane elaborations on the current political situation.

Instead, I suppose I will write about the future - muse about what my weekend's going to be like. Because this weekend, I am getting out of town. I am going to NYC for a nice weekend of partying and fun.

I could also write about my past - talk about my tragic middle school years, and how I suffered angsty growing pains that manifested themselves in really bad, pseudo-intellectual poetry.

Maybe I won't write about anything today, and go back to reading about the Baltics and Scandinavia in the 15th and 16th centuries.

In any case - I've got piles of work to get through before I leave on Friday - 2 papers to write, hundreds of pages to read, and countless pages of baffling international finance theory to get through.

So I'm going to continue to watch Bridget Jones for the hundredth time and try to get something done before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home