Monday, November 08, 2004

Happy Birthday to me!

While it's still November 7, I'm going to wish myself a happy birthday. I'm officially 24 now.

I went to New York City to hang out with my friends yesterday. It was a nice visit. I can't wait to move - especially now that I've seen my snazzy new apartment.

Yes, I have an apartment in NYC - in Harlem, to be precise. It's great. I also can't wait to try out all the neighborhood fried chicken joints - there are a lot of them, and I am passionate about fried chicken.

This was the first birthday I've spent without getting presents from my parents. They're coming next weekend, though - so I'll get my presents then (and in the mail - I know they ordered flowers and Star Trek Vol. 2 on DVD).

Anyway. I'm catching up on studying. Reading some articles from 1951 and 1953 about Iran for my short paper on Mossadegh.

I love being me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 years old! Wow that really makes me feel old.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home