Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dreaming the right answer (hopefully)

I have a draft memo assignment due tomorrow in class. This noon I sat down and spent a half an hour or so desperately trying to figure out what the main issues to be discussed in the memo were. I re-read the cases, took notes on their relevant points, and still couldn't come up with a reasonable answer.

So I did the next best thing, not feeling like stressing myself out unnecessarily and staring blankly at my laptop screen for hours. I went back to bed, consciously willing my subconscious to come up with the answer.

Several hours later I woke up feeling refreshed and knowing how to approach the writing of the memo. Hopefully I'm right and have my issues properly pinpointed.

Back to work. Wish me luck. Getting inspiration from dreams is always a dubious proposition at best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home