Monday, October 17, 2005

Cannibal girls?

I have a stat counter that allows me to see how people came to my blog. Most of the time it's something boring - someone else's blog, direct typing, image searches - but every now and then I get a gem - someone typed something into Google that brought them here for some incomprehensible reason.

That latest gem:

Someone searched Google for "roasted suckling girl cannibalism" and came to my blog from there.

I have never posted about roasted suckling girl cannibalism. I have also never searched for that. Nor would it ever occur to me to search for that.

Why was someone searching for "roasted suckling girl cannibalism"? Is this a fetish I am unaware of? Is this a reference to something I'm completely missing?

Whoever you are, if you should ever return - don't worry - I don't know who you are and I don't hold it against you. Maybe, just maybe, however, you should seek psychiatric help.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Sounds to me like somebody's planning a luau! In Fiji. If you get an invitation, just say no.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home