Thursday, October 20, 2005

Who wants to be a Serbian Princess?

It's really too bad that the Serbian royal family is looking for local ladies to matchmake to their princes. I think I'd be a perfect candidate for Serbian Princess.

If you read my blog, Serbian princes, here is what I have to offer:

1) Well-educated
2) Excellent table manners
3) Cleans up kind of pretty
4) Good with languages - I could pick up Serbian fairly easily, I think
5) I actually know something about Serbia
6) I've actually BEEN to Serbia
7) I actually LIKE Serbia
8) Serbs are nice people who are the scapegoats of the Balkan War (it wasn't the Serbs who blew up the Mostar Bridge...)
9) I really like pljeskavica
10) Oh, and I'm single

*goes to wait by inbox for princely email offering marriage*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home