Friday, January 26, 2007

Unbelievable

If you'd told me a year ago that I would be in the law library on a Friday afternoon studying, I would have laughed at you.

Things change. It's Friday afternoon, and I'm in my carrel in the library doing some research.

Thank god for Michigan weather - when it's this cold, wet, and grey I don't have any urge to go out on weekends. And maybe, if I work very very hard right now by the time the weather gets nice I won't have so much to do. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look: it's the Icelandic Phallological Museum, which contains specimens of many different kinds of penis!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KRAUTS TEACH AMERICANS ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS AND INTERNATIONAL LAW, at Cursor:
As a German court orders the arrest of 13 alleged CIA kidnappers, it's reported that "most of the suspects live in North Carolina."

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home