Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The reading...it never stops...

Only about 2 weeks into my semester, and I feel like I've done nothing but read for classes for the entirety of my natural life. Not only that, but I feel like I've done nothing but read about business and investment law for the entirety of my natural life.

The sad thing is, I'm kind of enjoying it. I feel like I'm learning so much. Ok, things are a bit in overdrive, but this is kind of fun.

I think a summer followed by a semester without exams did wonders. Now if it were only possible to take to do this every few years in the real working world...

Of course a part of me feels like my soul has died a little bit. I'm also a little less fun than I used to be. Funny thing is - I look at my friends in the law firm world, and I feel like they're a little less fun than they used to be. Of course this also might be called growing up, but I wouldn't want to admit to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home