Monday, March 21, 2005

Blogging from work - the illicit pleasures of an otherwise mundane life

I've finally broken down. You're reading the first blog entry I've written from work. No longer does the fear of getting caught guide my actions. I am reckless - a fearless workplace warrior. In other words, I'm leaving in two months and my boss loves me.

Most of my random thoughts that are bloggable occur at work. By the time I get home, I'm too tired, too preoccupied, or too lazy to take the effort to blog. And as such my darling readers are missing out on many of my adventures.

Adventures...not of the jungle-expedition sort. No, there are no Dr. Livingstons for me to encounter. No struggles to free the oppressed peasantry. No wild nights of debauchery and clubbing.

No, my adventures are more mundane. They're the sort of adventures that involve a cockroach in the shower, or a rat on the subway tracks. They involve nothing more than the daily routine of a 9 to 5 worker.

At the moment, I must curtail my storytelling, for my boss has called.

I will return, oh precious readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home