Thursday, July 01, 2004

More cooking adventures

Since my last cooking adventure went so well, I've decided to try it again. This time, however, I'm a little out of my element.

I'm attempting to make a sort of a lamb pot-roast. Since I'm rather impatient, I keep trying to look at it. So far, I don't think the lamb has done anything, and the vegetables are still cold. Also, the pan is rather full, so I can't poke and prod things as much as I'd like to.

If this ever manages to cook itself, I am going to try to make gravy. In my family, my mom roasts and my dad makes gravy. I usually just try to stay out of the kitchen. As a result, I'm completely unsure how this will work, although my parents have been kind enough to give me lots of advice.

I suppose that if this doesn't turn out to be edible, I can always order fried chicken, with a side of gravy french fries. Or maybe the gravy french fries would be too much of a humiliation after my botched cooking attempt. If Cluck-U Chicken can make gravy, then I can too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home