Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Moving

There is nothing so unpleasant or stressful than moving. Except for moving during finals.

I have to magically figure out how to get my entire apartment packed and ready to be moved between Dec. 15 and Dec. 18.

Additionally, there is really no way to get a reputable moving company - since interstate moving companies aren't regulated in the U.S., there is no way to get a fixed price on your move or to get reliable movers who won't find a hundred and one ways to scam you.

In the meantime, I must get all my work done and try not to have explosions of stress on the moving front.

If anyone wants to take over the packing and moving from me (for instance, because they think it's really just the neatest, most fun thing to do) - please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to put you in charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home