Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One down, one to go

Earlier this evening, I finally finished my EU law paper. It was surprisingly fun to write, and although I wasn't originally keen on the topic, I made it my own and ended up learning and understanding more about the EU and how it works than I did in the whole course.

This is a product of my science background. As a biologist, I looked at the microscopic and extrapolated to the big picture. To this day, for me to really understand something, I need to look at a tiny sub-section of that thing and analyze how it works. Now, I finally have created my own big picture - and it is that action of making something my own that really means comprehension to me.

Now I'm embarking on paper 2 - the one I've been waiting to write all semester: EC-Biotech - a case study of how scientific evidence is misunderstood by the dispute settlement bodies of the WTO. To be able to focus my attention exclusively on this subject makes me ridiculously happy.

And on that note, I'm going to be ridiculously happy and get back to doing research.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why?

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home