Thursday, July 15, 2004

Leaving on a jet plane

It's 2:19 a.m. and I'm pretty much all packed and ready to go. Yes, at 5:30 p.m. today I finally leave for Hungary for a long and (I think) well deserved vacation.

I will have intermittent internet from now until September 6. For my devoted readers out there (I think there might be as many as three of you) - fear not - I will post to my blog whenever possible.

Hopefully this will be one heck of a summer - a two week road-trip (with my mom) around Europe, friends visiting, sunshine, pork cracklings and beer. Hopefully I will actually get some work done on my brilliant science fiction masterpiece that has been lingering in a dusty corner of my brain. Hopefully I'll also have exciting stories to tell everyone without having to put my life in serious danger. Finally, hopefully I will be able to relax, unwind and get some of those incredibly painful knots out of my back.

Anyway. To all my homies out there - enjoy your summer, drink too much, and nurse a few good ol' American hangovers for me. I in turn will nurse some good ol' Hungarian palinka-induced hangovers and will lovingly think of all my buddies slaving away at summer or permanent jobs.

So long suckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home