Saturday, July 03, 2004

LSAT scores

I'm recovering from a night of drinking to celebrate/mourn my LSAT scores. I received them yesterday.

According to the scoresheet, I got a 178. Yes, that's correct, a 178. Of course I had to phone everyone to tell them the good news, and of course my parents pointed out that somewhere along the line I had lost two points (I believe they were joking, but still...) Looking at the answer sheet, I realized that three of the four question I answered wrongly were on the last section, which was logical reasoning. And that I could have scored a 180 had I answered two more questions correctly. In short, had I concentrated harder, I would have had a 180.

But seriously - I'm ecstatic. Couldn't be happier. Stayed up until 4:30 AM playing Trivial Pursuit with my boyfriend on my Xbox while getting wasted. I lost a lot. But I scored a 178, so things will be fine.

Good times, good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger satmandu said...

I thought SAT scores started at 200. How hard were you really trying?

;)

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home