Friday, July 09, 2004

New toy

Yesterday I received my new toy in the mail:

iriver

This was my reward to myself for my LSAT score.

The iRiver iHP-140 is an mp3 player with tons of features and 40 gb of harddrive space. It's sleek, snazzy, and only slightly thicker than the ipod. Additionally, it's not manufactured by Apple, which makes it that much cooler.

So far, I'm loving it. Looks great, feels great, plays great. And definitely works better than my old clunker, which had a tendency to overheat.

I love gadgets. Getting a new toy like this right before my upcoming vacation really makes my day/week/month. Until I realize that there's a better model out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on, Apple is teh coolness.
iRiver is obviously an iPod rip-off (just look at the name)

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iPod > *

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home